Sunday, July 08, 2012

Larson Reunion

Since I married Chase I have loved going to his family reunions. I think I love it so much because it reminds me of the BIG Houston reunion we used to have. And as a kid I love, love, loved them. I had so much fun with my cousins and camping. Well now it's my kids turn to have a blast. It's sad when these things start to die out. Because so many wonderful memories are built. I know the kids have way more fun than the adults and it's a lot of hard work for the adults. But to me it is so worth it because I remember as a kid how much I enjoyed these. We went fishing with both of the kids this time. Last year we only took Kael and we didn't catch anything. This year they were love the bait. Kael was so brave and picked up the fish all by himself. I thought he would freak out but he loved it. Claire hated touching them. She didn't mind looking at them but she did not what it near her.





 The traditional sink bath
 And of course yummy meals the whole time


No comments: