Thursday, July 05, 2012

Cooking with Chef Claire

 First you take the pepperoni...
 Separate them...
 Take a taste...
 Rub some flour on your belly...
 Look for some more...
Take another taste...
 Yeah we did it!!!
You have now successfully cooked with Chef Claire
Claire loves to help. She is always in your business trying to do what you do. She helps me clean and cook. And she helps daddy with anything he is doing. And she follows Kael around most the day trying to do everything he does. I try to let her help as much as possible. She gets in the way most of the time but it's so fun to have her there, thinking she is helping. So when I made some homemade pizza she pushed up her chair and wanted to see what I was up to. I figured she would have fun helping my with the dough and decorating the pizza. She was so funny and giggled at her self the whole time. She was so proud that she was making dinner. 

Needless to say the pizza's looked a little... hmm... uneven. But they were delicious and I was glad to have a little mommy-daughter time.

No comments: