Friday, October 02, 2009

Kael, Cinders and the ZOO!!

Kael is Ten Months!!!
Actually he is ten and a half months now but I was a little slow to post. So we were camping again for his month-to-month pictures so I just did random shots for this month. If you are wondering what is on his ears? Well those would be Cheez-its that daddy tucked behind his ears. ha ha. He looks like yoda. Kael is busier than ever. He has been getting into EVERYTHING!!! I can't even walk out of the room for a second or hes into something he shouldn't be. And I have been hearing from mom's that it only gets worse when he learns to walk. Since Kael can pull himself up on anything, I'm hoping that this is the worst of it but we will see. He is officially off the baby food and eating big boy food. He still has 6 teeth but hes been cranky lately so I have a feeling that won't be for too much longer. This kid eats soooooo much! He loves going over Nana's house or Nans' house because they give him cookies or ice cream. ha ha. Stinkers. Thats ok though, that's what grandmas are suppose to do. :) You can't eat around Kael and not be prepared to share. He will throw a fit. Yes my little boy knows how to throw fits now. Turd. He knows how to 'cruise' around but he is still a chicken and won't even try to let go and balance on his own. I thought for sure he would be walking right after he started crawling but thank goodness he hasn't started yet. He knows how to say three words, mama, dada, bah bah; But he understands too many words to list. He is such a smart little boy. I'm sure every mom says that about their babies.

We went to the Cinders the other weekend. None of us have ever been so we thought we should go check it out. It was so much fun! Kael went riding with us in is back back carrier. He couldn't even care less when we were riding around with him. He did however love playing in the dirt and eating it. Gross. But that's what you do when you go camping. Play in the dirt!
Kael wanted to be a big boy and hold his banana so I figure, eh why not? Well when you place food in front of this kid he gets really excited and doesn't know when to stop putting more food in his mouth. So the result is over stuffed mouth with food=Choking Hazard. I have to admit he does really good, even with a crap load of food in his mouth. ha ha.

On Wednesday me and my sister took Kael to the Phx Zoo. I was so excited because I thought Kael would have fun seeing the animals because he attacks my mom's when we go to her house.
Well he was such a grouch and didn't even smile most of the morning. And then most of the animals were asleep when we walked by too. Guess it was just bad timing. Oh well. It was still fun because it was free.


The monkey's were so funny. They were just chillin under leaves staring at everybody. And the baby was so tiny.

Tori finally got Kael to smile and I tried to take a picture but he decided he wanted to pinch her nose instead.

When we stopped for snacks I said, "say cheese Kael" and this is what I got.
He is such a goofy boy. He looks like his mama but has daddy's goofy personality. Anyways, that is the latest with the Rogers' family.

No comments: