Wednesday, July 08, 2009

So every year we go to Holbrook for the fourth. They have an awesome firework show and my father-in-laws family is there. We hang out at the cabin in Pinetop then we head to Holbrook for the show. It  was seriously so relaxing and such a treat to be able to go.

My niece had her birthday while we were up there.


Hanging out at the cabin






I absolutely love this face. This is the first time I've been able to get it on camera. He is always making this pouty face, it's so funny, and his cheeks just make it better. I laugh everytime I look at this picture. I hope it makes you giggle too. :)


Visiting and sharing dinner







Beautiful Arizona Sunset


Sparklers!!!



Fun with glow sticks


The Show started!!
Kael loved the fireworks. He didn't really like them at first but then he was hypnotized. He just sat on daddy's lap and enjoyed the show.





The END

2 comments:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Your pictures are beautiful! There are so many great shots! ;) Your little man is getting so big too! So stinkin' cute!

Mom said...

Thanks for the memories of the 4th.....and I love that face also.

Nans