Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I finally got it!!!!

I know it's stupid to be excited for a job INTERVIEW... yes an interview not even sure if I will even get the job. But let me explain the excitement. I decided a while ago that I wanted to go to Carsten's Institute for hair. I was going to do their esthetician program first and then their cosmo program. I ended up loving the skin care stuff so I stopped their. One month after I graduated I was licensed and ready to take on the skin care market... Look out world here I come! Well after months of looking for a job and no one even interested in giving me the time of day, I got pregnant. So.... NO ONE would even consider me I tried to get a job for almost a year with no success. So I gave up and figured I would try again after Kael was born and old enough for me to leave. Well that time came and went and I couldn't decide if I really wanted to leave my baby and go to work for a while. I decided now is the time before I have another baby and then it will be even harder for me to leave. So the past couple of months I have been searching for a job again. Today I finally got a call back!!! I was so shocked because I had just sent them an email to them last night. They call me this morning and wanted to meet for an interview. I felt it went okay but I don't know if I was what they were looking for. The salon is really really nice and I would love to have the opportunity to work there, but we will see. She said that there are a bunch more interview that she's doing and then she was going on vacation so she won't be able to let me know if I even got the job or not for two whole weeks. Oh well. I know if I'm suppose to get it I will. And I know that if I don't get the job at least I got the practice. It's been almost three years since I've had to interview for a job. I have been unemployed for the last, almost, two years. I am going to keep on looking and hope I get lucky again, or just hope that I get this job. I'm so EXCITED!!! Wish me luck?

3 comments:

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

The best! You can do it!

Sarah said...

that's awesome!! Good luck! Oh we need to do lunch sometime soon & catch up... maybe with Brittany & Melodie.

Ashley said...

Good luck!! I'm sure everything will work out for the best :)