Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello, Goodbye

We had a family hello, goodbye party. My mom's cousin graduated from law school and my cousins family is moving to Texas this summer. So we decided to get together before it got too crazy and celebrate. We had bbq and swimming. It was so great to see everyone. I love family get-togethers. :)










I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but Kael's hair is standing straight up. :)








Chase went to our ward's father and son's camp out a couple weeks ago. He was so tired when he got back he crashed on the floor next to Kael. :)

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Kael is still so little and just adorable! I miss having a small baby that could fall asleep any where!... Isn't your dad part of Houston Trucking? Is he going to run it here and your cousins expanding the Co. in Texas?