Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Kael and me decided we were sick of being inside the other day so we went for a bike ride and then stopped at grandma's house to say hello. He looks so funny in this big thing all by himself.


When we stopped at grandma's house we just had to show her our new trick...

Yay!! Kael is starting to sit up on his own. He is still pretty wobbly but he does really good. Also he has started to show a little interest in rolling over. Which is huge!! I've been telling him that if he would just learn how to do it he would be so much happier on the floor cause he could move around a little bit. ha ha ha. 

We had the opportunity to go to the lake with my cousins. The water is still pretty cold but we love going to the lake!! So we took Kael along for the ride. He did so good. He only got fussy when he was tired and the rest of the time he just chilled and watched everyone have fun freezing their butts off. 

Kael

Kael and Chase









Chillin'




Bored Kael




Kael

Chase















Trev on the air chair

I love summer!!! Yes even the heat, because summer activities are just so dang fun!!

2 comments:

azHarline said...

I totally agree with you, I love summer. I'm excited to go to the lake this summer-I haven't been brave enough to go yet. Kael is so cute and getting so big.

Stephanie Evans said...

I'm so jealous! I love the lake! What a fun day. I love the pic of Kael in the life jacket! "Fat guy in a little coat..." Haha, so cute. Kael is a stud!