Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I took Kael a couple weeks ago to get his four month old pics done. I was going to do newborn pics but I was a little paranoid about germs. I use to work at kiddie kandids and lets just say the one I worked at didn't keep things very clean and you don't get that many poses to choose from. Anyways a couple of people told me to go to JC Penny. LOVED IT!! It was so much more personal and I had so many pictures to choose from it was so hard to make a decision. Kael was so good too! I will definitely be going there from now on. Here are just a few from the session. What a STUD!!










5 comments:

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Those turned out so great! Told you! I'm surprised by all the props, I didn't have any of those. Next time... What a handsome boy you have. The 6th one is my favorite. Oh, and your husband looks like someone I would not want to meet in a dark alley with that "beard."

nolongerablog said...

surprise 18th bday party for Emily at Grandmas house.. (aunt sue)this saturday 4/11 @1 sharp (its a surprise party) Festa!! Tacos and more. bring the kids and your guys' suits!!

Unknown said...

Shalyse, they are so cute!! I miss taking pictures a lot... the bottoms of his shoes are adorable!

bettina said...

too cute! it's so nice when a photo shoot goes as planned! love the tie! where did you get it? I need a green one for beau for easter!

melissa hogle said...

Your little man is just SOOO stinking handsome! Honestly Shalyse he is a cutie and a half! I am not just saying that!
PS - your husband's mustache was disgusting! My brother in law did mountain man as well and he looked pretty scary too! Ha ha!