Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Claire Turned ONE!!!

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..."








My baby girl turned ONE!! Can you believe it?! I can't. It seemed to go so fast seems like only yesterday I was bringing her home for the first time. She was such a tiny little peanut. She was bigger than her brother when she was born. But she stayed so small. Now she is walking and sassing me already. Boy, does this little girl have attitude! She knows what she wants and she wants it her way and NOW!! She is so sweet at the same time. She is so caring and loving. Both her and her brother are such loving kids. Kael will just come up to me every so often and give me a hug and say I love you mom. Claire just loves, loves, loves to give hugs. And kisses but nobody really appreciates her open mouth slobbers. ha ha. She is so so busy. Kael never seem to get into things. He was more, 'out of sight, out of mind' and Claire just seems to think life is a treasure hunt and she is bound and determined to discover everything.

We had a party for her but I'll post that later. I made this outfit for her and I love the way the pictures I took turned out so I had to share. I love this little girl. Chase says she's "sweet 'n sour" which totally fits her perfectly. My kids are beautiful and I love them both to pieces. They are the reason I love being a mom so much.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

4 comments:

candace said...

you seriously have the prettiest babies EVER!!! claires outfit is amazing and i love her pics!!!

Unknown said...

These pictures are sooo cute! Happy Birthday Claire!!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

She is such a doll! You took some beautiful photos too and I LOVE the outfit! :)

Brianne Houston said...

Claire is seriously the cutest little girl I have ever seen! Her tutu is adorable!