Saturday, May 01, 2010

Lots of shinny NEW toys!

So........ we finally got the keys to our house Yay!!!!! We also got a new laptop for Chase's work. I love Mac computers they rock! We are getting ready to go move our stuff into the house so I figured I would do a quick post on our new computer. I have been taking pictures of the house so I can do before and after shots. The house is basically move in ready but I wanted to paint the bedrooms to match my style a little more. But the rest of the house is this pretty neutral color so we are just going to leave it until I decide what colors I'm going to do. I have so many ideas crammed up in my head that I can't decide what to do. Plus we got so much furniture from when my grandma moved out of her house and I don't know where I'm going to put half of it. We are so flippin excited that we finally got the house, it was a long process but in the end it was worth the wait. I'll post pictures soon of the house. Once things get a little less crazy with my sister leaving in a week for her mission. I've been ignoring the fact that she's leaving because when I actually start to think about it I freak out. ugh. I'm getting all upset and teary eyed just typing about it. Anyways, one of the most sad things about my sister leaving besides I'm going to miss her like crazy is she is going to miss being there for our second baby. I am pregnant again and due in October and she won't get to be here. She's my only sister so when I found out she was officially going on a mission, and I found out we were pregnant I was little bummed and wished that we could have waited a little longer to have the baby. So she wouldn't miss the baby's whole first year of life. Don't get me wrong I am so excited to have this baby and can't wait to see him, but it's going to be very bitter sweet for me because my baby sister won't be there. I'll just have to send her lots of pictures and keep her updated and make sure I show the baby Tori's picture everyday! I'm so excited for Tori and her decision to serve the Lord, she is going to be an amazing missionary! For any one who knows Tori and wants to say good bye to her, Her farewell is on Sunday, May 9th at 11:15am at the church building on Stapley and Southern. Later that day if you want to come over and say good bye we will be at my parents all day. They are driving her up on Monday so Sunday will be her last day at home.


Well I need to go help unpack so I'll post pictures once we are moved.

5 comments:

azHarline said...

Congrats on the new baby and on finally getting your house. It sounds like you guys have been super busy lately.

The Smith Family said...

Congrats on getting a house and on the little one on the way!

melissa hogle said...

Wow how awesome you got oyur house and that you are preggers! Congratulations!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! Everything exciting is happening to you! I hope you have another boy so we can have girls together! That would be so much fun! Grandma Jeannie and my mom were saying maybe if you have a boy, by the next time we are ready to have our 3rd tori will be married and ready to have a baby, and jamie and jarom would be ready to have a baby and we could all have girls together! That would be awesome! Love that idea! Anyway, great news and super excited for you guys!

Katrina said...

It was so great to see you guys at Tori's farewell. I can't wait to see pictures of your new home - congratulations!!!