Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I got a JOB!!!


Well I got a job. Even though its not really exactly what I was looking for it's still a job that will still let me be a mom. I am now officially a Pampered Chef Consultant. I am still trying to find an esthetician job but in the mean time I will be having having parties! What an awesome job to be able to have parties all the time. Ha ha. And I love, love, love pampered chef products. So I am trying to get the word out and get some parties scheduled. My dates are filling pretty quick so hurry, hurry. My email for pampered chef is shalysecancook@gmail.com email me or call/text me at 4809939637 if you want to host a party. It doesn't cost anything to have a party and if anyone buys anything at your party you get free products. SWEET! And there are monthly host and guest specials that rock. And if you are one of the hosts who books a party in my first month you will get extra gifts for helping me start my business. Anyways if you are interested in helping me get my business started contact me and we will set a date. Thanks.

No comments: