Saturday, October 18, 2008

Doing Better?

I have been doing much better since my last visit to the hospital. I went to the doc's on Wed and he gave me some good news and some bad news. Bad news is that because I have been on antibiotics they can't get do the culture and find out what the bug is. So we are just hoping that the meds I'm on now will get rid of it. The good news is that Kael is healthy, my blood pressure went down a little bit, and doc said that I've hit the point that if I go into labor for sure this time then they won't stop it. I also got to do an ultrasound to check on the baby's progress. He is measuring right on his due date, estimated weight is 4 lbs 14 oz, and he is still a boy. (dang I was hoping 'it' fell off) just kidding. I'm actually really really excited about having a boy. We also got to see his face a little bit. I don't know if its just cause he is squished but he looks like
 he's got really really chubby cheeks. And he looks like he's got real long toes too. So cute. He
 also was in the right position for labor too. I been kinda worried about him cause the kid always seems to be having a party in moms tummy. The cord also wasn't wrapped around his neck which is also a plus for now. Seeing him has made me so much more anxious about him coming now. I just can't wait until I get to hold him in my arms and look at all his little features for the very first time. Sigh. 

1 comment:

Hayley Ashmore said...

Wow. So I haven't checked in on you in a while. I'm glad you're feeling better. So many babies. When is it going to be my turn? Sigh! Love you!