Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

We've Moved!!!

The blog I mean. I finally decided to break out the big guns and combine all my stuff. No more hopping around. The site is still under construction but it's a start. I will share bits of our life living with cystic fibrosis. I hope to raise awareness for my daughters illness so that one day she can say "I'm Cured!!" I will share our simple life full of love, chaos and chickens.

Check it out here.

SimplySalty.com

Thanks for the love!

3 comments:

Jack Son Jerry said...

This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up .Thanks For Sharing. FREE ROBUX GENERATOR

harry said...


Incredible post! I am really getting prepared to over this data, is exceptionally useful my companion.
Likewise extraordinary blog here with the majority of the significant data you have.
I am sharing related topic which is most important on free Robux

abo-bder said...


فنى