Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Man boobs!!!

My baby has man boobs! Hehehe. I just love my little chubbas, he's so dang cute. Kael is getting so dang chunky. He only weighs in at just over ten pounds but he just looks so chunky. He has been in the 25th percentile since he was born with his weight and the 90th percentile with his height. So weird since his mom and dad are shorties. Hopefully he'll keep the height thing going and be like his Papa Dan. Anyways new milestone for him is that he rolled over for the first time on his own. He did it three times tonight, I was so excited. I put him on his tummy in his crib because he holds his head up way better cause he is trying to see his crib toy that has lights. Anyways he started to get tired and wabbled one way and rolled over. It kinda confused him for a sec. It was so funny. I put him back on his tummy and after a few minutes he did it again, twice. He is growing up so fast I can't believe it! Anyways that's all for now!

3 comments:

Shaylee said...

He is so cute!! How old is he?

Katrina said...

He is adorable! I love all the pics of him below too - such a cutie!!

AMIT said...

Very cute one.

Work from home