Sunday, December 14, 2008

Maybe just gas...


It might just be gas, but I really don't care babies are so freakin cute when they smile. I finally got Kael kinda smiling on camera. I just love this little guy. It's been so fun being a mom even though he has had some late nights and really tried my patience with lack of sleep, I would still do it all over again. Kael has been doing good other than the poor kid has some pretty explosive gas movements. He is so loud! He has been so gassy and fussy the past week. Hopefully it'll get better soon for both our sakes. :) I never posted the maternity pictures that we did before Kael was born. They turned out so good. Our friend Jared Halbert did them for us and He did an awesome job. If you want pictures done I would totally recommend him. Anyways, thats all for now. Just trying to get ready for christmas. :) 

5 comments:

azHarline said...

I love the pictures and your little boy is so cute.

The Smith Family said...

those pictures are really cute!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

I love your maternity pictures! They turned out way cute! Good job to jared!Kael is so precious, can't wait until Braiden and him and play!

Stacey said...

Hey there...I have a recommendation for you if your baby is still fussing alot. If you are sure it is gas, then it probably is, but if you're not totally sure why he is crying here is my suggestion: I got a DVD as a congrats gift from my health insurance called "happiest baby on the block". It shows you how to calm a fussy baby in about 5 seconds flat, and also shows you how to help them sleep an extra 1-2 hours at night. If you want to borrow it, you definitely can. It has been a LIFE SAVER for us!!! I can't tell you how many times we have been able to calm him down and put him to sleep by using tips the DVD teaches you. Trust me, its worth watching and trying the techniques! Let me know if you want to borrow it! Or I'm sure you can find a copy at a bookstore or something...

Katrina said...

Wow - those are awesome pictures! Kael is so adorable. So sorry we'll miss his blessing this Sun. Congratulations!